Friday, July 1, 2011

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional – SCVMM


Dear Kristian Nese,

Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2011 Microsoft® MVP Award! This award is given to exceptional technical community leaders who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with others. We appreciate your outstanding contributions in System Center Virtual Machine Manager technical communities during the past year.


Today, I was awarded with the MVP Award.

I just want to thank some important persons for me.

First of all, my brother Lars Ørjan Nese (he`s a great developer by the way) - who ‘fixed’ me into the business in 2006.
Ben Magne Stokland – you got me started, and encouraged me to learn whatever I was capable of.
Morten Pettersen – thank you for all our discussions, and the knowledge you share with me on a day to day basis.
Hans Jørgen and Jannike Neset – Thank you for listening to all of my ideas, and also to let me put them into life (and our infrastructure).
The great guys at Microsoft Norway – this would not be possible without your recommendations and guidance. You know who you are J
The community: Fawzi, Finn, Carvalho, Vredevoort, Rachfal ++

And last, my lovely son; Lukas. Thank you for letting me spends so much time with this, and thank you for being my biggest inspiration.

I am really looking forward to share my ideas with the Product Team, and hopefully be able to make an impact. There is a lot of interesting things going on in VMM 2012, in conjunction with Windows Azure, Hyper-V, and Codename Concero. It`s all about cloud computing, and to optimize your infrastructure.

(I will post a FAQ on VMM 2012 in July, so stay tuned.)

Cheers,

5 comments:

Dariusz Porowski said...

Congratz!

Unknown said...

Gratulerer :)

Trygve Mjelde said...

Du e heisn!!

Anonymous said...

:) Congratulations

Kristian Nese said...

Thx folks!